WHAT IS SUPER CDW COVERAGE?
- "Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW)" can be purchase at the counter when pick up a car, to waive the already limited liability in case of damage to the Hertz vehicle, provided the vehicle is used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the rental agreement.
- * Please note: super CDW coverage will not cover you for damage to Tires, damage to wheels, loss of Keys, Contamination of fuel, GPS, Child Seat or Pocket WiFi *
WHAT IS THEFT PROTECTION?
- Theft Protection reduces your financial liability for loss of or damage to the Hertz vehicle due to theft, attempted theft or vandalism, provided the vehicle is used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the rental agreement.
WHICH OPTIONAL EXTRAS ARE AVAILABLE?
- The availability of optional extras depends on availability and even if they are booked online they are not guaranteed. The following extras can be booked online:
• Child seat
• GPS – Satellite Navigational System
• Pocket Wi-Fi
Please note that most of the optional extras are not included in the rental price and can be purchased at the time of booking or at the rental desk. The costs of the optional extras are displayed at time of booking in the Rental Conditions.