Sipping coffee in the garden is normal
Here is Prakai Café & Cuisine, open for a few days. The natural atmosphere is very chill. The forest is full of camps, waterfalls, and is right next to the lake like coming to rest but not having to travel far.
- A large waterfall that is not just for show but you can go for a walk, soak your feet, or take great photos.
- Camping enthusiasts like this. Because if you don't want to sit at a table, sit in a tent. Sip coffee to change the atmosphere.
- People who like to look at the river view, here there is a wide lake to sit and enjoy the breeze.
- Very nice garden, You can take photos from anywhere. There are Carps too and you can feed the Carps.
- It's not just wild here. The air conditioning room is cool. In case anyone is hot, they can sit in an air-conditioned room to see the view as well.
- There is a wide selection of food and beverages. Dishes and desserts. Roti is recommended. It's very delicious.
P.S. Anyone who wants to come to play in the waterfall, soak their feet in the water, dress and chill will be convenient. Most importantly, take care of yourself to the fullest.
Location Prakai Café & Cuisine : Opposite Kasem Bundit Romklao University Romklao Road, between Soi 3 to Soi 5, behind Tonchao Chom Market, Minburi (with parking)
Map : https://goo.gl/maps/dtcE1Jxn7kkKdJ4n6
Open Daily : 10.00 am – 10.00 pm
Source : Facebook Page โดดงานไป